Recipe for Dates & Dry Fruit Ladoos (No cook & No added sugar)
(Makes 10-12 small sized ladoos)
- Dates – 1.5 cup (seedless & finely chopped)
- Ghee / Clarified Butter – 2 tsps
- Nuts (Almonds & Pistachios) – ½ cup finely chopped
- In a bowl, take all the above ingredients, add ghee & mix well.
- Try to make ladoos by applying a drop of ghee on your palm to avoid the dates sticking to your palm.
- Refrigerate it for around 15 mins & enjoy.
- Since this is a no cook recipe, you may store this in the fridge for over a month.
- Add any mixed nuts like hazelnuts, raisins etc.
- You can also add some choco chips for kids.