Terms and Condition
- The website is owned and operated by Vidya Narayan.
- All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of Vidya Narayan (site owner) except third party content. The text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to Vidya Narayan. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from the site’s owner.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material in newspapers, websites or in any other print medium without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Vidya Narayan and Masalachilli.
- In Case you wish to use any content from our blog, you are requested to take permission from us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org . In case we authorize the content, please practice fair use of content which means you cannot change our logo, delete the author name or edit our work without our permission.
- In no event shall the site owner be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.