Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas
Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas is your Perfect 4 pm Snack or a mid morning snack. Loaded with Indian flavors, this snack is spicy, crunchy and delicious!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 1/2 cup Chickpeas (Par Boiled) Read Notes below
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- Pink Salt to taste
First Step is to Soak the Chickpeas and then Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Drain excess water and allow it to dry on a cloth for few minutes.
The cooked chickpeas should not be mushy like in case of gravies etc. It should retain firmness.
Preheat your Air Fryer for atleast 10 minutes for best results.
At 160 Degrees C, Air Fry the Chickpeas with 1 tsp oil brushed lightly for 30 minutes.
After the initial 10 minutes of cooking, remove the air fryer tray, shake it a little / toss and then again repeat the process until its roasted.
After the chickpeas have roasted, remove them in a bowl, add chaat masala powder, red chilli powder and some pink salt to taste.
- 1 cup is 250 ml measurement
- You can use butter instead of olive oil too, it would taste amazing.
- The snack is plant based, vegan and vegetarian.
- It is not gluten free as it contains chaat masala which has hing or asafoetida.
- I have used Kashmiri Red chilli powder for the colour.